(+372) 666 7661
Fortuuna 35, Tartu, Estonia
We are hiring. Digital Project Lead
We are looking for a systematic and solution-oriented Project Lead with a proactive approach to become a guiding force for our team of designers and developers. As a member of our digital team, you will be pivotal in guiding and defining digital projects across Neway, working with various clients and project types in various scopes.
You’ll be responsible for managing projects from start to end, from planning to live, while monitoring time schedules and sticking to deadlines. You’ll work with creative teams internally to identify creative solutions to problems.
Our expectations for you
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a project manager or in another similar administrative position
- You have previously worked in the design, media, or advertising field
- You have a solid understanding, knowledge, and experience in the functioning of digital products. Preferably, you have previous experience in different content management system CMS (e.g Voog, Wordpress)
- You know how to plan and keep everything on track with any type of project management software
- You are highly organised, systematic and have great planning skills
- You are a keen problem-solver and take initiative to produce good results
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Estonian and English
- Take on projects in various scopes. Create and maintain client relationships
- Organise and attend client meetings to define goals. Attend design meetings to identify creative solutions to problems
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification, and at the highest quality
- Monitor, track, and document both short and long-term projects
- Guide the project team and support them with administrative needs
- Work with finance to oversee the billing process and budget
- World-class office in the heart of Tartu
- Enjoy working in the office or partially remote? We got you covered so you can enjoy the best of both worlds
- A highly talented team of creative people
- Diverse projects with clients ranging from start-ups to industry leaders
- Exciting team events
- Take part in various conferences, classes, and workshops to remain on top of your field of expertise
- Health and sports compensation in Stebby
- Every Friday, we join forces to whip up some in-house breakfast magic
- Best coffee and fresh fruit
Get in touch!
Position: Digital Project Lead
Location: Tartu, Estonia
Requirements: Good attitude and initiative
Starting date: ASAP
Working time: Full time
Get in touch: email@example.com
Latest blog posts
Don't miss out, join our newsletter
We'd love for you to be among the first to hear about our latest projects and exciting activities!
Subscribe to our newsletter
We reccomend you to join our newsletter to be the first to know about our new
projects and activities.
Let’s talk and start a project
We’re always open for a chat, so get in touch to find out how we can help.
(+372) 666 7661
Contact us! We bring growth-oriented changes to life
We’re always open for a chat, so get in touch to
find out how we can help.
Let’s talk & start a project